Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inception

Are we just in a dream? A dream within a dream? A dream within a dream within a dream?

Those questions are a major part of the summer blockbuster, Inception.

Now, I know inception is several weeks old, but I just saw it, today and I know most of you have probably seen it already and have your own opinions already so I'm going to make this quick.

Title: Inception
Genre: Psychological Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Summary: Leonardo DiCaprio stars as Cobb, an agent who slips into people's dreams to get information on company secrets in order to change decisions for the better.  On his latest mission, he has to convince the heir to one of the world's most successful and important companies not to give up on his father's dream.
Review: If you cannot easily grasp a fast-paced movie (that means you Nanny) this movie is not for you.  Inception is one of the quickest movies I have ever seen.  In order to follow it, you must catch every cast member's line and definitly do not take a bathroom break.  The actual movie had a great, fast-paced storyline.  The ending of Inception will leave viewers stunned and making a decision.  One thing that Entertainment Weekly mentioned that I really liked was that a reason Inception was so good was because it wasn't in 3-D or a sequal. I agree because 3-D is just a way to get people to pay more at the box office and barely contributes to the movie and originals are always better than sequals. Suprisingly, I have no critiques of Inception.  There was nothing I noticed that didn't make sense or anything I really disliked.
Round-Up: Inception was a graphically awesome, fast-paced thriller, with an intracate plot and fantastic adventure.
Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment